Cats on Cranford Cattery
98 Cranford St, St Albans. (Entrance to the side of ourvets St Albans vet clinic)
- Individual indoor/outdoor units with underfloor heating
- Access for your cat from their indoor to outdoor space 24/7
- De luxe units for larger feline families
- Top quality food supplied, but clients own food welcome as well
- Professional and friendly staff
- Close association with ourvets St Albans Veterinary Practice for elderly cats or those with complex medical needs
- We will also work closely with your regular veterinary clinic if preferred
- Large outside visiting area
- Plenty of love and attention and regular playtime outside of the units with staff in enclosed areas
- Visiting your beloved cat is encouraged!
Operating and visiting hours for the cattery :
Monday to Saturday 8.45am to 12pm and 3.30pm to 5pm
Sunday and public holidays 3.30pm to 5pm
Upcoming public holidays :
Christmas and New Year
Please note we are closed on the 25th, 26th December and 1st, 2nd January. Normal Cattery hours apply to all other days.
Laine McConnel – Cattery Manager
Laine joined the team at Cats on Cranford at the end of 2010. She enjoys keeping her cats (and their owners) happy and relaxed. She enjoys running an efficient boarding hotel that people and their pets want to come back to.
Outside of work, Laine loves spending time with her daughter Trinity and her family and friends. Laine has four cats, Hugo, Mimi, Nemo and Ninny (she rescued them all when they were young) and a rabbit called HipHop.
Letitia Saunders – Cattery Assistant
Letitia joined the team at Cats on Cranford halfway through 2014. She is nearly finished studying her Certificate in Veterinary Nursing. Letitia loves her job as she gets to meet new people and interact and learn about different animals, especially cats!
Letitia works full time as a nurse at the St Albans branch but you might see her helping out at cattery or other Ourvets sites!
Sue McConnel – Cattery Assistant
Sue joined the team at Cats on Cranford in October 2011. She works part time and enjoys working at the cattery. Apart from loving the cats, Sue works hard to ensure the cattery is kept up to a very high standard and is often seen scrubbing away at something!
Sue’s outside interests include classic American cars, travelling and spending time with her family. Sue has recently acquired two oriental lynx kittens called F.E & Cocoa.