Cats on Cranford Cattery
98 Cranford St, St Albans. (Entrance to the side of ourvets St Albans vet clinic)
- Individual indoor/outdoor units with underfloor heating
- Access for your cat from their indoor to outdoor space 24/7
- De luxe units for larger feline families
- Top quality food supplied, but clients own food welcome as well
- Professional and friendly staff
- Close association with ourvets St Albans Veterinary Practice for elderly cats or those with complex medical needs
- We will also work closely with your regular veterinary clinic if preferred
- Large outside visiting area
- Plenty of love and attention and regular playtime outside of the units with staff in enclosed areas
- Visiting your beloved cat is encouraged!
Operating and visiting hours for the cattery :
Monday to Saturday 8.45am to 12pm and 3.30pm to 5pm
Sunday and public holidays 3.30pm to 5pm
Upcoming public holidays :
Monday 26th – Thursday 29th Normal opening hours
Friday 30th CLOSED
Saturday 31st Normal opening hours
Sunday 1st Normal opening hours
Monday 2nd Closed am, 3.30pm -5pm
Tuesday 3rd Normal opening hours
Please note that the cattery normal hours are Monday to Saturday 8.45am – 12pm and 3.30pm – 5pm, Sunday 3.30pm – 5pm.
Laine McConnel – Cattery Manager
Laine joined the team at Cats on Cranford at the end of 2010. She enjoys keeping her cats (and their owners) happy and relaxed. She enjoys running an efficient boarding hotel that people and their pets want to come back to.
Outside of work, Laine loves spending time with her daughter Trinity and her family and friends. Laine has four cats, Hugo, Mimi, Nemo and Ninny (she rescued them all when they were young) and a rabbit called HipHop.
Sue McConnel – Cattery Assistant
Sue joined the team at Cats on Cranford in October 2011. She works part time and enjoys working at the cattery. Apart from loving the cats, Sue works hard to ensure the cattery is kept up to a very high standard and is often seen scrubbing away at something!
Sue’s outside interests include classic American cars, travelling and spending time with her family. Sue has recently acquired two oriental lynx kittens called F.E & Cocoa.