Vacancies at Ourvets
Veterinary Nurse – Full Time Vacancy
- Are you a passionate and positive person?
- Are you a qualified vet nurse with at least 1 year of experience?
- Are you ready to take on a nursing role in a leading clinic?
We are currently recruiting for a full time nurse at Ourvets.
Ourvets is an independent, Best Practice accredited companion animal practice. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent level of care. We offer our clients and other clinics, a wide range of preventative medical services, advanced and routine surgeries, expertise in handling of complex medical cases, in-house diagnostics, emergency & critical care, CT scans, ultrasonography & digital x-ray services. At Ourvets we strive to offer our clients and their pets a level of service close to a referral practice, while still retaining an intimate small practice approach.
This nursing role includes customer service, stock control and nursing duties, along with your own areas of accountability in clinic. We are looking for a responsible, friendly person with a mature attitude to join our fantastic team. The role is approximately 38 hours per week with rostered weekend work.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- Qualified to certificate, diploma or degree level with at least 1 year of clinic experience
- Ability to drive results and improve business efficiencies
- High clinical standards, and deliver an outstanding customer experience
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.