Cats on Cranford Cattery
98 Cranford St, St Albans. (Entrance to the side of ourvets St Albans vet clinic)
- Individual indoor/outdoor units with underfloor heating
- Access for your cat from their indoor to outdoor space 24/7
- De luxe units for larger feline families
- Top quality food supplied, but clients own food welcome as well
- Professional and friendly staff
- Close association with ourvets St Albans Veterinary Practice for elderly cats or those with complex medical needs
- We will also work closely with your regular veterinary clinic if preferred
- Large outside visiting area
- Plenty of love and attention and regular playtime outside of the units with staff in enclosed areas
- Visiting your beloved cat is encouraged!
Operating and Visiting Hours for the Cattery
Monday to Saturday 8.45am to 12.00pm and 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Phone: 355 6743
Email: [email protected]
Upcoming Public Holidays
Christmas & New Year’s 2018/19
Monday 24 December 2018 – Christmas’ Eve – 8.45pm to 12.00pm and 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Tuesday 25 December 2018 – Christmas Day – CLOSED
Wednesday 26 December 2018 – Boxing Day – 3.30pm to 5.00pm only
Monday 31 December 2018 – New Year’s Eve – 8.45pm to 12.00pm and 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Tuesday 1 January 2019 – New Year’s Day – CLOSED
Wednesday 2 January 2019 – Day After New Year’s Day – 3.30pm to 5.00pm only
Please note that the cattery normal hours are Monday to Saturday 8.45am – 12.00pm and 3.30pm – 5.00pm, Sunday 3.30pm – 5.00pm.
Laine McConnel – Cattery Manager
Laine joined the team at Cats on Cranford at the end of 2010. She enjoys keeping her cats (and their owners) happy and relaxed. She enjoys running an efficient boarding hotel that people and their pets want to come back to.
Outside of work, Laine loves spending time with her daughter Trinity and her family and friends. Laine has four cats, Hugo, Mimi, Nemo and Ninny (she rescued them all when they were young) and a rabbit called HipHop.
Sue McConnel – Cattery Assistant
Sue joined the team at Cats on Cranford in October 2011. She works part time and enjoys working at the cattery. Apart from loving the cats, Sue works hard to ensure the cattery is kept up to a very high standard and is often seen scrubbing away at something!
Sue’s outside interests include classic American cars, travelling and spending time with her family. Sue has recently acquired two oriental lynx kittens called F.E & Cocoa.