Cats on Cranford Cattery
98 Cranford St, St Albans. (Entrance to the side of Ourvets St Albans vet clinic)
- Individual indoor/outdoor units with underfloor heating
- Access for your cat from their indoor to outdoor space 24/7
- De luxe units for larger feline families
- Top quality food supplied, but clients own food welcome as well
- Professional and friendly staff
- Close association with Ourvets St Albans Veterinary Practice for elderly cats or those with complex medical needs
- We will also work closely with your regular veterinary clinic if preferred
- Large outside visiting area
- Plenty of love and attention and regular playtime outside of the units with staff in enclosed areas
- Visiting your beloved cat is encouraged!
Operating and Visiting Hours for the Cattery
Monday to Saturday 8.45am to 12.00pm and 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Upcoming Public Holidays
Good Friday CLOSED
Easter Saturday 8.45am to 12.00pm and 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Easter Sunday 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Easter Monday 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Anzac Day 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Phone: 03 355 6743
Email: [email protected]
Laine McConnel – Cattery Manager
Laine joined the team at Cats on Cranford at the end of 2010. She enjoys keeping her cats (and their owners) happy and relaxed. She enjoys running an efficient boarding hotel that people and their pets want to come back to.
Outside of work, Laine loves spending time with her daughter Trinity and her family and friends. Laine has four cats, Hugo, Mimi, Nemo and Ninny (she rescued them all when they were young) and a rabbit called HipHop.
Renee MacGregor – Part-time Cattery Assistant
Renee joined the team in June 2018. She is currently studying towards a Diploma in Vet nursing. Renee has always had a love for all animals and a career where she is able to help care for them everyday seemed perfect!
Before deciding to study Renee was working full time with Spark as a chat agent, working from home so was fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with her kittens!
Outside of work, Renee is a homebody so loves spending time with her partner, pets and with family.
She has two cats Little Boy and Goobie – they’re both 2 years old and are brothers! They love/hate each other on and off just like any other siblings! For some reason bathing each other always leads to a kerfuffle between them, it’s a weekly tradition between they seem to have.